Today’s leading organizations are adopting new digital strategies to simplify processes and transform their businesses. You need an intelligent secure network that can advance this digital transformation by providing access to any application in minutes and gaining superior awareness of what's hitting your network, without compromising on security.
Cisco® Digital Network Architecture (DNA) is an open, extensible, software-driven architecture that accelerates and simplifies your enterprise network operations. Cisco DNA automation is built on a Software-Defined Network (SDN) controller, rich contextual analytics, network virtualization and the limitless scalability of the cloud. With Cisco’s DNA products and solutions, such as SD-Access, network security and SD-WAN, you can join the new era of networking.
The Network. Intuitive.
With Cisco and Fast Lane’s Exclusive course portfolio, we have all your training needs covered. See below for more detailed information on our DNA related courses, or contact us to discuss your current training requirements.
We also offer various services from pre-sales to implementation specifically related to SD-Access and SD-WAN.
Software-Defined Access (SDA)
- Cisco Software-Defined Access Implementation and Troubleshooting (SDAIT)
- Designing Cisco Software-Defined Access Solutions (SDADS)
- Cisco Software-Defined Access (SDA): Use Case Implementation, Operations, & Troubleshooting (SDAOTS)
- SD-Access and Catalyst 9k Programmability Workshop (SDA9KPW)
- Securing The Edge with Cisco SASE (SDWSEC)
- Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE)
- Securing your Customer with DNA (DNAS)
- Cisco Stealthwatch Network (SNO)
- Cisco Stealthwatch for System Administrators (SSA)
- Cisco Stealthwatch Tuning (SWAT)
- Cisco Stealthwatch Security (SSO)
- Securing Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) (DNASEC)