This is a 4-day instructor led workshop aimed at Cisco partners and customers who are/have deployed Cisco DNA Center. This class will help enable Cisco DNA Center adoption in a brownfield environment utilizing Assurance as a feature to manage and troubleshooting both a wired and wireless environment, followed by migrating to Software Defined Access for both Wired and Wireless.
This workshop will be a mix of theory (30%) and labs (70%) and is aimed at a technical audience. Theory based on latest version of DNA – continually updated content to reflect the latest version of the product.
The DNACAA course is part of Cisco Black Belt Academy Aligned Content. It belongs to the stage: EN - Cisco DNA Deployment Stage 2.
Who should attend
- Cisco Customers
- Sales Engineers
- Enterprise Customers
- Field Engineers
Attendees should have prior knowledge of Routing, Switching and Wireless.
- Describe and Implement the need for DNAC in a Brownfield environment
- Visibility and Troubleshoot with Assurance
- Describe and Implement the need for a new networking model
- Describe the Cisco Software-Defined Access solution, its components and features
- Describe and Implement Cisco DNA Center as the management solution for the new architecture
- Implement a Wired SDA Infrastructure
- Implement a Wireless SDA Infrastructure
- Implement ETA with Stealthwatch
The course leads you into detailed coverage of using DNA Center in a brownfield environment with Assurance its components and implementation as well as supported architectures and migration paths to SDA.