Who should attend
Network administrators, network managers and all technical staff who are responsible for planning, implementing, and ensuring high performance operation of their data networks.
Basic understanding of Network Fundamentals and TCP/IP operation.
Participants will receive a comprehensive introduction into the features, functions and the usage of the Wireshark Analyzer and will learn methods and techniques about monitoring and analysis of their networks from the packet level.
- Features, functions and basic operation of Wireshark Analyzer
- Advanced features of Wireshark Analyzer
- Methodology and techniques of network analysis
- Statistics and Baselining
- Analysing networks and applications