The Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure Operations and Troubleshooting (DCACIO) v5.2 course shows you how to manage, monitor, and troubleshoot Cisco® Nexus® 9000 Series Switches in Application-Centric Infrastructure (ACI) mode. Through expert instruction and hands-on practice, you will learn about operational tools, best practices, caveats, and practice troubleshooting common issues on a live fabric. Based on lessons learned in wide range of production deployments, this course gives you the real-world knowledge and skills to boost operational efficiencies in your own deployment.
How You'll Benefit
This course will help you:
- Quickly ramp up on Cisco ACI® operational knowledge, skills, and best practices honed from real-world production deployments
- Gain hands-on troubleshooting techniques
- Optimize the benefits of using Cisco ACI, such as streamlined operations
Who should attend
This course is ideal for developers and engineers including:
- Network Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Data Center Engineer
- Consulting Systems Engineer
- Technical Solutions Architect
- Cisco Integrators/Partners
- Field Engineer
- Server Administrator
- Network Manager
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of ACI architecture and concepts need to get an ACI fabric into production
- Familiarity with data center infrastructure operations
- Familiarity with management of Cisco data center switches
- Data center operations
The following course will provide you with the required ACI skills:
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the Cisco ACI built0in tools for operating and monitoring the fabric.
- Describe the complex challenges related to monitoring and Cisco tools that address them: Cisco Nexus Dashboard and Cisco Nexus Dashboard Insights.
- Describe fabric installation upgrade, backup, restore, and best practices for Cisco NX-OS-to-ACI migration and Cisco ACI management access.
- Describe the tools and best practices for monitoring ACI fabric.
- Describe best practices for Cisco ACI naming conventions, Day-0 configuration, VMM integration, and Cisco ACI migrations.