The Solution Architect is responsible for the successful design, implementation, deployment and adoption of an overall solution. The Solution Architect ensures that the solution meets the customer’s needs now and in the future. In this course, students will learn about decisions a Solution Architect makes during an implementation, covering security, integrations, Power Apps architecture, Power Automate architecture, and more. This course is designed to give you an introduction to the Solution Architect role.
Who should attend
Senior Consultants (both functional and technical) that aspire to be Solution Architects, or current Solution Architects that are new to the role.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Becoming a Solution Architect/Getting to know your customer
- Conceptualizing the design from requirements
- Project governance and working as a team
- Power Platform Architecture
- Data Modeling
- Analytics and artificial intelligence
- Power Apps Architecture
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Power Automate Architecture
- Security Modeling
- Dynamics 365 Applications Architecture
- Testing and Go Live