Barracuda Networks offers an extensive 3-day seminar for its partners and customers who are interested in an in-depth technical course on Barracuda's Web Application Firewall. The course covers installation, configuration, and information on the features of the Barracuda Web Application Firewall.
The course includes practical lab exercises that cover deployment, basic configuration. Also covered in this course are protection features against attacks, adaptive security and access control.
Who should attend
Administrators of Barracuda Web Application Firewalls, technical personnel, or partners who will be supporting field deployments.
- Knowledge of network layer protocols and technologies.
- Knowledge of the most common application layer protocols and application services.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as HTML, Java, or SQL is a plus.
- Introduction to Web Applications
- Web Applications (In)Security
- The Barracuda Web Application Firewall
- Securing Web Applications
- Access Control
- Application Delivery
- System Administration