- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fechas Garantizadas
- Formación de Fast Lane»
- Cybersec First Responder»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Developer Asso...
Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Developer Associate
Candidates for the Microsoft Power Platform Developer Associate certification design, develop, secure, and troubleshoot Power Platform solutions. They implement components of the solution that include application enhancements, custom user experience, system integrations, data conversions, custom process automation, and custom visualizations.
Candidates must have strong applied knowledge of Power Platform services. Candidates have an in-depth understanding of their capabilities, boundaries, and constraints. They should have a basic understanding of DevOps practices for Power Platform.
- Create a technical design
- Configure Microsoft Dataverse
- Create and configure Power Apps
- Configure business process automation
- Extend the user experience
- Extend the platform
- Develop integrations
Recommended training for this certification