The Microsoft Power Platform helps organizations optimize their operations by automating routine tasks and standardizing best practices. This training provides a high-level overview of the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform and provides a foundation for other Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform training offerings. High-level topics include application configuration, automation opportunities, integration, testing, and deployment.
Who should attend
A Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Functional Consultant is responsible for performing discovery, capturing requirements, engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders, translating requirements, and configuring the solution and applications. The Functional Consultant implements a solution using out of the box capabilities, codeless extensibility, application and service integrations.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify platform components.
- Understand administrator options.
- Effectively model data.
- Build a basic model-driven or canvas application.
- Identify testing strategies and methodologies.
- Identify integration opportunities.
Follow On Courses
- Power Platform overview
- Data Modeling
- Model-driven apps
- Canvas apps
- Platform Automation Overview
- Business Rules
- Microsoft Flows
- Business Process Flows
- Introduction to integrations
- Integration with Office
- Managing Data
- Manage Instances and Applications
- Manage Solutions
- Additional Deployment Considerations