Quién debería asistir
- Systems administrators, Systems engineers, Operators responsible for ESXi and vCenter Server
System administration experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems.
Objetivos del curso
By the end of the course, you should understand vSphere 5.1 functions and features and be able to do the following:
- Install and configure ESXi
- Install and configure vCenter Server components
- Use vCenter Server to configure and manage ESXi networking and storage
- Deploy, manage, and migrate virtual machines
- Manage user access to the VMware infrastructure
- Use vCenter Server to monitor resource usage
- Use vCenter Server to increase scalability
- Use VMware vSphere® Update Manager™ to apply ESXi patches
- Use vCenter Server to manage higher availability and data protection
Follow On Courses
Contenido del curso
This hands-on training course explores installation, configuration, and management of VMware vSphere®, which consists of VMware vSphere® ESXi™ and VMware® vCenter Server™. The course is based on the latest versions of ESXi (5.1) and vCenter Server (5.1). Completion of this course satisfies the prerequisite for taking the VMware Certified Professional 5 exam.
Fast Lane's Authorized VMware vSphere 5: Install, Configure, Manage course meets the training requirements for students interested in taking the VCP (VMware Certified Professional) certification exam.