Who should attend
- Infrastructure Engineer
- NetApp Partners
- Sales Engineers
- Describe general organizational-based reporting needs
- Use queries, widgets, and dashboards to display day-to-day operational reporting information
- Describe the OnCommand Insight data warehouse structure (DWH)
- Address business reporting requirements relating to chargeback, virtualization, and storage pool topics
- Describe where to find data warehouse reference documentation and how to maintain a healthy data warehouse
In this course, you become familiar with some of the most important features of OnCommand® Insight for the day-to-day management, monitoring, and troubleshooting of data infrastructures.
This course concentrates on the reporting features of OnCommand Insight and the OnCommand Insight Data Warehouse. This course demonstrates how to use OnCommand Insight to perform operational reporting that aids in daily administrative tasks.
This course also demonstrates how to use IBM Cognos Analytics to perform business reporting. By learning how to create customized reports, you should come away with a basic understanding of how to extend Insight to meet other business reporting needs.