Who should attend
Database professionals and BI Developers working with enterprise BI solutions.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Describe the components, architecture, and nature of a BI solution
- Create a multidimensional database with analysis services
- Implement dimensions in a cube
- Implement measures and measure groups in a cube
- Use MDX syntax
- Customize a cube
- Implement a tabular database
- Use DAX to query a tabular model
- Use data mining for predictive analysis
Follow On Courses
This three-day instructor-led course will teach you how to implement multidimensional databases and create tabular semantic data models for analysis with SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).